Fair warning: this post is a hodge podge of thoughts. A hodge podge. How are you supposed to spell that because the red squiggly lines tell me I am very, very wrong. Whatever, I am dancing in the wind, folks.
* I'm gonna be in and out of here for the foreseeable future. Because that is what I am wont to do. If you want someone more stable and FANTASTIC to read in the meantime go read Girls of a Certain Age!! Go. NOW. Stop looking at me. Go.
Okay. See? Kim France is not only the former Editor-in-Chief and founder of the lovely and adored Lucky Magazine, but the curator (too much?) of my new favorite blog. It's super nice to get a different (and knowledgeable) point of view and who doesn't love watching a fresh start at the age of 48! A certain age exactly. She's funny, you see?
* My dear friend Moni sent me this link and I don't care what Gawker thinks, I'm obsessed with it!! [And not just because she paid Catherine Keener $10 to slap her.] Gawker just hates life. And love.
* I haven't been blogging because I am now OBSESSED with this television show. Instant Netflix is my kryptonite. I just can't say no! But seriously, it's sooooooo good. I love Sid! And Cassie! And Jal! And, wow, even Chris!
* I bookmarked this article around three months ago and still read it from time to time. It makes me feel recognized and hopeful and sad all at the same time.
* Just read Gone Girl. Anyone else?? What did you think?? I'm a bit meh on the matter; at least the second half.
So, there it is. My Friday Links... not on a Friday.