Friday, April 16, 2010

An elephant never forgets.

I love these salt and pepper shakers. They are so adorable and functional. One is sitting and and one isn't. Soo sweet. (I was about to make the stupid pun - Or SALTY - but decided against it.) I would like these boys in my home. Too bad they're almost $50. Too bad.

Someone told me once that a baby elephant will remember his mom's call for years even if they were separated! That definitely makes me swoon.

Ooohh man, do you remember Dumbo? That movie was so sad and made me cry when we watched it in class in 3rd grade. It was really embarrassing and I totally lied when another kid asked me if I was crying. Come on! That scene between Dumbo and his mom and that song. I could cry just thinking about it! That and The Fox and the Hound I will NEVER WATCH AGAIN. Never. "Sorry, future kids, we'll just have to watch Sleeping Beauty...again."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails