Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Holy Grail.


I've been searching and searching and searching for an iPhone cover that I like. I cannot believe how difficult it has been. Lord knows that I'm picky, but come on, this is getting ridiculous! UNTIL NOW. Look at this beauty. How incredible, right? AND it's only $15! Thank you, Urban Outfitters and Society6. I know, I know, Urban is the hipster equivalent of Target (not that I have anything against Target, for reals) and provides mass merchandise for people who are dying to be different, but I don't care. I'll drink the kool-aid. Plus this seems to be by far one of their coolest collaborations yet.

This also comes in a laptop skin and an art print. There are many, many prints to choose from, but I happen to think I've picked the mack daddy of them all. You're welcome.

UPDATE: Shipping is $10, at least for me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails