Monday, April 26, 2010

Little Miss Four Eyes.




Ok, here's the deal - I absolutely do not need another pair of glasses, but these are amazing and I want, want, want them!! I have had the idea of these frames in my head for YEARS. And think it's about time I turn this idea into a reality. I would want them in the black/silver option, right? I'm thinking old-school style.

The thing is... I already own a couple of pairs of glasses, not that that's a reason to not get them (a girl's gotta have options!). The reason would be that I never wear them out of the house! I wear contacts every day. BUT I may not do so if I had these granddaddies in my possession. They just may be the extra kick to an outfit that I've been wanting for years and I think they'd go smashingly with my bangs. Don't you?

ALSO: They are only $40!!! That is so super cheap for eyeglasses. Seriously cheap. If you wear glasses GO TO THIS SITE. There are others out there like this one, but I've heard this one is legit (not that the other one's aren't). In fact, $40 is kinda expensive for this site; they have glasses that start at $8! All you have to do is get your prescription from your eye doctor. I've heard some places give you a hard time because, of course, they'd rather you spend your money on their expensive glasses, but don't give up, they have to give you your prescription. Legally speaking, right? (I ain't no lawyer.) Make sure it lists your PD (pupillary distance) - it's necessary for the glasses and sometimes those sneaky buggers leave it off.

Soooo, what do you think? To buy, or not to buy?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails