Thursday, September 23, 2010

Disco is back.

I want this purse.  Yes, yes I do.  I think it would be fun, and ridiculous, and fresh.  And, like I say in my profile [the only thing I say in profile] I'm not afraid of sequins.  Bring it on!  I'd really like to add a long chain and wear it as a cross body purse.  You dig?

And it's only $22.  I should totally not share it with you, but I'm just that kind.  Or am I ridiculous to think that other people would like such a flashy purse?  What do you think?

No segue.

If you haven't noticed I've made a few changes and will make more changes.  I don't know if I told you, but I'm currently taking a blogger e-course [Blogging Your Way, for those who may know it] and I'm finally settling into all the information provided.

I've discovered that my procrastination hasn't changed since my college days, however I'm slowly but surely picking up what Holly is putting down.  First things first, I've decided to say a bit more about myself [up and to your right].  When I started this blog I wasn't sure how much I wanted to say about little ol' me, but I'm realizing that the blogs I like best are the ones where I know more about the blogger.  So, I'm taking the plunge.  Well, getting in on the shallow side of the pool.  Like I said, slowly but surely.

All of this to say that things may come and go a bit.  I'll definitely find a way to say something more, but at the moment I'm thinking it might be too much text.  We'll see.  It's a work in progress and I hope you bear with me while I make the changes.

Don't be scared, my little ones.  I'll still be here and my posts will still be here.  Just please pardon my dust during this transition.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails