Monday, March 7, 2011

Not again!

Sorry, friends.  I have nothing today.  I was left feeling uninspired last night at midnight and rather than hobbling something together I thought I would leave you all with nothing this morning.  How rude.

Perhaps if I had caught up on my magazines, like I said I would, I wouldn't have been in this predicament.  Alas, it was not meant to be.

I spent my whole weekend cooking!

I made this on Friday and it is now sitting in pre-portioned packages in my freezer for my lunches this week.
I, uh, took Saturday off.
I made these burritos on Sunday and wrapped each of them in tinfoil where they now lay in my freezer for a lazy day (or eight).  Of course I didn't taste my concoction (well, someone else's concoction) before I wrapped all eight burritos and after all were snug as a bug in a rug... in my freezer... I realized they were a liiiiitttle bland.  Damn.  I guess that's what hot sauce is for. 
And I made this for dinner last night.

I think my house still smells like garlic.

BUT, I am closer and closer to domestic goddess status.  Now, if only the laundry would do itself.

Til morrow, I bid you adieu.     

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails